Procurement Account Manager - Packaging
6 days left
This is a unique procurement role that will focus on packaging delivery & project management for a leading FMCG business, on behalf on a global well-known brand, from with in the food and hospitality industry.
Working directly with the sourcing / procurement team, your role will be to ensure services are delivered to clients to specification, on time and against operational and financial business targets.
Our client is an award winning FMCG business who manufacture and produce a wide range of products around the world. They work on behalf of other blue-chip clients within the food service, FMCG and hospitality industry.
- The main aim of this role is to oversee the management of packaging-related projects, on time and budget.
- To be the main point of contact for our client and provide an exceptional service to them, especially with supply chain and operations teams of our client.
- Managing stock contingencies and ad-hoc supply challenges
- You will be required to deal with client queries and project manage the packaging projects from brief to production to launch
- Work closely with the procurement and sourcing team to ensure that materials and products are bought within budget.
- Based in London, you will work from home and from the client's site (LONDON)
- Minimum 5 years of proven business experience in customer facing role
- Experience of working in a supply chain / purchasing role, preferably in Packaging/Manufacturing
- Experience working for or within an FMCG food business.
- Have strong stakeholder management skills
- Have the ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead a direct team, performance manage and develop people
- Experience of operating within a fast paced supply chain environment
- Resilience and able to cope with ambiguity
up to £73,000 plus bonus and package.