Trade Compliance Lead
6 days left
Michael Page Logistics are currently recruiting a Trade Compliance Lead.
Our client is a Global leader in Food Manufacturing. You will join the Centralised Planning & Distribution Hub for the EMEA region based in the West London area.
You will be responsible for import/export regulatory compliance, oversight of govt programs and documentation needed to support E2E global Supply Chain flow of goods.
- Consulting support to plant/market logistics teams in managing import operations
- Ensure Import Trade flows are set up and operations are compliant (pre-shipment review)
- Importer - entity management (review and set-up), Key Customs Contact for any import border inquiries
- Support Marketing, Sales, ITQ, R&D and other teams as required to ensure import/export compliance.
- Responsible for Post Shipment audit of import filings including developing and managing critical KPI's
- Conducts annual Trade Compliance audits and leads implementation of necessary corrective actions
- Provide expertise on all customer and country required documentation.
- Accountable to ensure trade compliance excellence in the following import/export operational areas: customs entry filing process, classification, denied party screening, controls, embargos/sanctions, and recordkeeping.
- Executes and determines product eligibility for multiple trade agreements to maximize duty avoidance
- Manage relationships with Customs brokers on overall compliance and
- Develop & maintain EU Free Trade Agreement and Country of Origin policies, standards and procedures in partnership with executional teams
- Implement FTA/COO Data & Process Governance for the Region
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in import/export regulatory compliance or similar function for a global organisation. You will understand process development, standardisation and change management. You will have proficiency with Processes and Systems with SAP being especially useful. An ability to understand impact to upstream and downstream Global Trade & FSQ processes is helpful. Candidate educated to degree standard within Supply Chain Management, Economics, Business or related fields are encouraged to apply
You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits along with the chance to join a market leader who can support further progression.