Interim Organisational Development (Transformation) Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract / Interim
Our client is a high profile national charity that works tirelessly to support vulnerable people.
Role and Responsibilities
This role reports to the Director of People & Transformation and has several key accountabilities:
- Development and implementation of an employee engagement strategy; including an internal comms strategy and framework
- Development and delivery of the pay and reward review project
- Working on a number of key projects: wellbeing strategy, leadership development and the EDI strategy and plan
We are looking for an interim leader who can drive change and make a serious contribution to the organisation in terms of policy, strategy and management.
The Desired Candidate
- MCIPD qualified
- Strong experience of developing and delivering OD plans and projects demonstrating operational planning and delivery of change covering employee engagement and/or performance management and/or pay and reward and/or equality and diversity
- Highly effective personal management and organisational skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships and inspire confidence from colleagues
- A commitment to the charity sector through previous roles or voluntary work
This post will be home based until end March 2022.
How to Apply
If this fits you and you are available from latest July 2021 then please apply below or send through your latest CV through to Jason Atkinson – Jason.email@example.com