Interim Project and Office Manager
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract / Interim
Our client is a high profile national charity that works tirelessly to support vulnerable people.
Role and Responsibilities
This is an important new role with two key accountabilities:
- Develop a project management framework to ensure a consistent approach and good project governance. This will include supporting the Director of Corporate Services to deliver the Accommodation Project
- Day-to-day oversight of the head office building including liaison with the landlord and dealing with all key aspects of facilities management
Reporting to the head of governance, we are looking for an interim leader who can drive change and make a serious contribution to the organisation in terms of policy, strategy and management.
The Desired Candidate
- Recognised project management qualification and strong experience and proven methodologies
- Strong IT skills and ability to be largely self-sufficient
- Strong leadership credentials; good judgement and ability to influence at all levels
- An innovative and creative approach to developing solutions
- A commitment to the charity sector through previous roles or voluntary work
This post will be home based until end March 2022.
How to Apply
If this fits you and you are available from latest July 2021 then please apply below or send through your latest CV through to Jason Atkinson – Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org