Interim Head of Assurance and Compliance
Our client is a high profile national charity that works tirelessly to support vulnerable people.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, you will be responsible for the management of the Assurance and Performance Team. Key accountabilities include:
- Developing and implementing an effective organisation wide compliance framework
- Identification of risks and further embedding of the risk management framework
- Supporting the management team to evaluate the effectiveness of controls and how they can be continuously improved
- Ensuring data protection compliance across all areas
- Other key areas including: health & safety, safeguarding, insurances, legal advice and leading on ISO certification
- Leading, motivating and developing the team
We are looking for an interim leader who can drive change and make a serious contribution to the organisation in terms of policy, strategy and management.
The Desired Candidate
- Significant compliance/assurance experience
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities
- A relevant degree or professional qualification or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership credentials; good judgement and ability to influence at all levels including a close working relationship with the head of governance
- A commitment to the charity sector through previous roles or voluntary work
This post will be home based until end March 2022.
How to Apply
If this fits you and you are available from latest July 2021 then please apply below or send through your latest CV through to Jason Atkinson – Jason.firstname.lastname@example.org