Global Head of Operations
5 days left
- Contract Type
As a leading provider of change management training and advisory support, with global reach, effective commercially attuned operational delivery is critical to business success. As a member of a hands-on and commercial senior leadership team, reporting the MD, the Head of Global Operations will bring visionary leadership to all operational processes, driving efficiency, continuous improvement and exceptional customer experiences. Exceptional people skills and an inclusive management style, will enable you to lead, inspire and motivate globally distributed teams, and contribute to the growth and success of the business.
For permanent staff, who successfully complete a probation period, we offer a competitive basic salary commensurate with experience, plus a flexible bonus scheme based upon achievement of individual objectives & overall company performance. Benefits also include contributory pension scheme, 25 days holiday, life insurance and income protection.
- As part of the senior management team you will own and lead the operational running all shared services delivery to clients. You will ensure a clear focus upon performance, process, governance, budget management, service & continuous improvement.
- Involved, visible and energetic you will help set strategic direction, and deliver coherent commercial governance to the design, contracting, implementation and execution of client services, and the enabling operational infrastructure.
- Through clear and active operational leadership engender a strong culture of customer excellence and relentless focus upon continuous improvement in all client delivery and internal operations.
- An ambitious, and driven operational manager of complex, multi-functional services. Hands-on and able to grow with the business, you will thrive upon customer delivery, and bigger picture commercial strategy development. Experience gained in Consulting, Professional Services, or Events would be highly desirable.
- Commercially astute and highly business facing, you will champion the pragmatic application of structure and control into customer service, inside sales, internal operations delivery and internationally distributed client delivery. Experience as a project or change manager would be advantageous.
- Energetic and delivery focused you will be a credible commercial leader with a personal drive and ambition to support market responsive commercial growth. Accountable and forward looking you will ensure the company is consistently well positioned and resourced in order to take advantage of new markets, and service opportunities.