Interim Head of Governance
Our client is a high profile national charity that works tirelessly to support vulnerable people.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of People & Transformation, you will be responsible for the management of a small team and lead on governance matters. Key accountabilities include:
- Supporting the effective delivery of the organisations non-executive governance and executive decision making processes and structures
- Acting as Secretary to the Board and sub-committees
- Working with the CEO to deliver governance best practice through undertaking a board effectiveness review
- Leading, motivating and developing the team
- We are looking for an interim leader who can drive change and make a serious contribution to the organisation in terms of policy, strategy and management.
The Desired Candidate
- Significant experience of corporate governance in the charity, public sector or similar
- Someone who understands the interface between non-executives and executives in a complex organisation
- A relevant degree or professional qualification e.g. ICSA or equivalent experience
- Strong leadership credentials; good judgement and ability to influence at all levels including Trustees, other Board members and professional advisors
- A commitment to the charity sector through previous roles or voluntary work
- This post will be home based until end March 2022.
How to Apply
If this fits you and you are available from latest July 2021 then please apply below or send through your latest CV through to Jason Atkinson – Jason.email@example.com