Interim Head of Finance
Our client is a high-profile national charity that works tirelessly to support vulnerable people.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Director of Corporate Services, you will be responsible for management of the finance team. Key accountabilities include:
- Ensuring the management team and board have timely financial information to support the delivery of business objectives; and advising the team on all financial matters
- Implementing and monitoring the organisations investment strategy
- Managing relationship with external auditors and investment management firms
- Leading, motivating and developing the team
We are looking for an interim leader who can drive change and make a serious contribution to the organisation in terms of policy, strategy and management.
The Desired Candidate
- Recent and relevant experience of working as part of a senior team with responsibility for the financial area including strategy, policies and plans
- A recognised accountancy qualification – ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of best practice in financial accountancy; and track record of delivering challenging performance targets
- An understanding of supported housing issues and local government commissioning processes would be desirable
- Strong leadership credentials; good judgement and ability to influence at all levels
- A commitment to the charity sector through previous roles or voluntary work
This post will be home based until end March 2022.
How to Apply
If this fits you and you are available from latest July 2021 then please apply below or send through your latest CV through to Jason Atkinson – Jason.email@example.com