Interim Director of Corporate Services
5 days left
- Contract Type
- Contract / Interim
Our client is a high-profile national charity that works tirelessly to support vulnerable people.
Role and Responsibilities
Reporting to the CEO, you will be accountable for leading the organisation’s physical and financial resources in a number of areas:
- Financial management and accounting; including leading on internal audit
- IT and digital transformation and strategy
- Business Continuity Planning
- Compliance – including data protection, H&S and risk management
- Property services and Procurement
We are looking for an interim leader who can drive change and make a serious contribution to the organisation in terms of policy, strategy and management.
The Desired Candidate
- Demonstrable and relevant experience of leading corporate services functions in at least three of the above outlined areas
- Strong leadership credentials; good judgement and ability to influence at all levels
- A relevant educational or professional qualification is desirable; perhaps a qualified accountant but not essential
- Experience in property management including office moves would be desirable
- A commitment to the charity sector through previous roles or voluntary work
This post will report to the CEO and be home based until end March 2022.
How to Apply
If this fits you and you are available from latest July 2021 then please apply below or send through your latest CV through to Jason Atkinson – Jason.email@example.com