Regulatory Compliance Manager - Alternative Investments
Compliance Manager role with Alternative Investment Manager.
Marks Sattin are pleased to have be collaborating with an Alternative Investment Organisation who are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager to join their UK team. In this role, you will be an integral part of the team and help us to build out their Risk & Compliance Framework. You will bring a track record and deep understanding of asset management regulations, in particular in the UK and US. You will have experience in performing due diligence on 3rd parties and/or investment targets. Additional knowledge relating to ESG regulations and policies would be an advantage.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Compliance Manager and reporting to the Head of Risk & Compliance
- Supporting the build-out of the Risk & Compliance Framework
- Providing compliance support to the Company's projects and transactions; in particular this will include financial crime due diligence on investment targets, partners, developers and service providers
- Supporting the build-out and maintenance of the businesses policy framework, and other procedures and processes
- Establishing and maintaining systems and controls to ensure compliance with the businesses relevant regulatory requirements
- Supporting the businesses application for regulatory approvals (UK, US and Australia)
- Delivering training on the relevant regulatory requirements and undertaking monitoring of compliance by the staff with those requirements.
- Maintaining a monitoring and reporting programme for the business
- Monitoring relevant regulatory developments (both at the UK level and Global level), keeping the business informed of such developments and together with the Head of Risk & Compliance, ensuring that the business is properly prepared in advance to implement new regulatory requirements
- Supporting the Company's Risk & Compliance Committee
If this sounds like you, apply today!