Country Manager - Ireland
The role will be to further grow the Irish dairy sector selling conventional milking, automated and cooling systems through the dealer channel whilst also engaging with the dairy farming community.
Robotic & convectional Dairy milking and cooling automation equipment manufacturer is an international brand with long standing pedigree over 250 years with good local market penetration. A proactive company with a fresh approach positioning the farmer and cow at the centre of everything they do.
The Country Manager is responsible for initiating, executing, and critically evaluating all operational, tactic, and strategic activities regarding the sales and business development of conventional and automated milking and cooling systems, spare parts and services ensuring budgeted profitability, including the leadership and development of the Commercial & Supportive Team.
The Country Manager Ireland will be:
- Within the Group philosophy, based on market opportunities and threats, the definition of the sales business strategies and roadmaps regarding products and/or product groups, including feasible pricing, timelines, investment analysis and related image
- Initiating, leading, executing and evaluating periodically - financial - budget & forecast Sales processes
- Personally, executing Key Accounts and selecting new dealers, and/or attractive projects
- Monitoring operational and financial performance of the Sales Team as basis for continuous operational, financial and - interactive - social growth and improvement based on solid KPIs, including cash collection
- Translates customer needs, trends and requirements - via the Product Managers & Research and Development - into new product ideas and/or commercial solutions based on the in-depth understanding of the market, the product, trends, and the application(s) and area(s) in which it is used and how it is used
- Continuously and structural organised transformation of experience and knowledge regarding products and/or product groups to dealers, end customers, and employees, including all related communication
- Through leading by example, to professionally develop the sales team in all areas in terms of appearance, attitude, energy, focus, understanding customer requirements, commercial
The Country Manager Ireland will have:
- MSc degree in Business Science, Marketing and/or Engineering or equivalent
- A proven track record in Conventional and/or Automated Milking & cooling Systems.
- Preferable experience in Cooling Systems
- Providing a useful network with dealers and fitters in Ireland
- Excellent leadership and management skills; equipped with strong and effective communication, interpersonal & listening skills
- Background in leading organisational change & transformation
- Passion for agriculture, dairy industry and Automated Solutions
Competitive base salary and package