Senior Learning & Development Manager
An exciting opportunity exists working for our client who operate within the business services sector as they look to hire a Senior Learning and Development Manager on a permanent basis. The business has been through significant growth and are now looking at the evolution of its international approach which this role plays a critical part of.
The role will partner the wider HR team to identify learning and development requirements across the business whilst leading a team of L&D Managers.
Key areas of the role include but are not limited to:
- Develop, evolve, and implement the firm’s learning strategy including ongoing contribution to the future Academy structure
- Lead a team of L&D managers to develop capability in the team and build practices and programmes
- Manage multiple projects and priorities to the team which align to and deliver the L&D strategy
- Partner and enable the HR community, supporting them with relevant learning and development expertise, thought leadership and best practice
- Attend leadership meetings and events to communicate and embed the Academy and new way of working
- Ensure a blended learning approach for all learning experiences, face to face and virtually
To be considered for this role you will have a good knowledge of HR fundamentals alongside proven experience of all aspects of learning and development gained from an in-house role. You will have ideally held responsibility for multiple geographies and a variety of client groups. It is also essential that you have experience of working within financial services or professional services to be considered for this role.
It is essential that you have experience of leading, coaching and developing Learning and Development teams alongside being a subject matter expert and a true relationship builder. Being pragmatic, a self-starter, proactive and being comfortable dealing with ambiguity is also essential.