Interim Group Head of Financial Planning and Analytics
5 days left
Role/Assignment: Interim Group Head of Financial Planning and Analytics
Contract Type: Interim, Day-Rate or Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
Remuneration: £1000 per day (Inside or IR35) or FTC
Target Start Date: June 2021
Location: Central London (c. 3-days Office Based and Remote Working)
Date Advertised: 03/06/2021
Client Description: International FTSE 250
The Group Finance Director requires the support from an experienced FP&A / Commercial Finance Director to join their team and take ownership of the Group’s FP&A Function. In addition to the core FP&A responsibilities, the GFD is also looking to develop the Group’s Data Analytics and Business Insights capability, experience in this area is very advantageous.
- Candidates will need to have an existing successful track record as a “Head of” or “Director” of Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Given the size, scale and structure of the client, Group FP&A vs Divisional FP&A is preferred, however recognising some divisions are structured in a similar way that mirror a Group/Head Office set-up.
- FTSE 250+ / PLC is preferred, however large and complex experience gained from businesses with different ownership structures are invited to apply.
- Candidate must be available to start in June.
- Candidates need to be able to commute to Central London and comfortable with a predominantly office based assignment.
- This is a Sector Agnostic opportunity
For a confidential discussion, please contact Will Nash, Associate Partner
Please note, if you are actively seeking a new opportunity and skills don’t match what’s been outlined above, please reach out separately.
Apply for Interim Group Head of Financial Planning and Analytics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly