Head of Marketing
5 days left
This is a really exciting opportunity for a digitally driven Head of Marketing to join a fast growing organisation - remote working, with head offices in Yorkshire and the Humber.
High growth, national SME within the business services sector
The Head of Marketing will be responsible for managing people, processes and projects within the marketing team, and progressing marketing plans. The main responsibilities of this role will include:
- Ensuring that every member of the team is aware of their contribution and is measured on that contribution.
- Creating thought provoking and actionable marketing communications, from one-off strategic projects to ongoing campaigns.
- Generating creative clear and insightful content which inspires action.
- Leading, inspiring and developing a marketing team, bringing knowledge and technical expertise to support their professional development as well as general day to day leadership.
- Partner and influence stakeholders from across the business to ensure insight answers key strategic questions, provokes action and creates ROI.
- Responsible for managing external relationships and partnerships to the business.
- Developing and delivering insight to stakeholders across, through a variety of channels.
- Creating and managing virtual and in-person events.
The Head of Marketing will be a naturally proactive and collaborative individual and will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Degree level educated
- Excellent knowledge of planning and executing successful marketing campaigns with a digital focus
- Ability to demonstrate ROI on campaigns
- Experience in building and motivating teams
- Able to go to meetings in the Yorkshire and the Humber office, as well as some UK travel, however, the role will be predominantly remote.
£ Competitive salary + benefits