4 days left
We are delighted to be partnering with a rapid expanding Manufacturer based in the West Midlands as they look to appoint an Operations Director.
Our client is a well invested, market-leading, innovative and forward-thinking Manufacturer that is embarking on ambitious growth plans into new markets.
Alongside these plans are a commitment to continue to develop their innovative solutions to their customers. With a focus on Quality & diversification, this role will have full P&L responsibility for the site. The ideal candidate will be a strong Operational focused individual who has a background in driving productivity, improving processes & developing employee engagement.
You will have full autonomy as well as full responsibility for the site.
- Overall responsibility for production activities across the businessCreate and implement a best practice production vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performanceEvaluate and implement suitable automated processesEvaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunitiesContribute to overall business strategy and annual budget processInitiate and develop creative and innovative production processesProvide leadership to departments under control and coach, mentor and develop direct reports and manage a high performing team that delivers continuous improvement, added value and cost reductionsProactively work with line management, engineering, service and other departments to incorporate best practices into the production environment
- Ideally degree or HND certified
- Ideally six sigma trained or certified
- Have had P&L responsibility
- Proven track record of delivering results in a Manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience of coaching & developing Manufacturing teams
Circa £80k + benefits