4 days left
Reporting in the Managing Director you will lead all Operations across the business, ensuring world class customer service is achieved.
Greenfield position - challenging the status-quo and shaping the standards in the new DC.
My Client are a fast growing Distribution business who have a stable customer base in the UK, forming part of a Global business my client are looking to invest heavily in their UK operation and move to a new purpose built DC. This will allow them to challenge the way they deliver to their current customer base as well as look to take market share and ensure they maintain and exceed their already strong reputation in the sector.
High Sku base
Next day delivery
Fast paced logistics business
- Lead the Operations teams to provide a world class leading supply chain capable of delivering products
- Work cross-functionally to set, establish and adhere to appropriate KPIs, ensuring a lean and efficient fulfilment process
- Ensure appropriate legal agreements are in place and maintained with key business partners
- Oversee Logistics, Customer Service & Commercial/National Accounts
- Preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budgets
- Work pro-actively with other departments in the business to support overall company objectives
- Attend Senior Leadership Meetings
- Providing support, coaching and leadership to the Operations within the company
Experienced Operations Director/General Manager (logistics & warehousing only)
Experience of working in fast paced logistics environments - commercial and customer service experience is essential
A strategist with experience in stepping back from the day to day to focus on special projects and continuous improvement
Driven by client relationships, quality service and next day delivery
Experienced in managing and driving cross functional teams
Strong financially with great commercial acumen
Non-corporate in their style with a creative flair and eye for detail
£70,000 - £80,000
£9,000 car allowance