Business Development Manager - E-mobility segment
3 days left
UK home based role developing long term customer relationships within the E - mobility segment. Delivering automated capital solutions across the battery manufacturing value chain.
A true leader and innovator with multiple divisions. This is one of the most exciting opportunities available on the market at the moment. The market segment will explode in the coming years.
Home based role with mostly UK and some international customer engagement.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Develop a detailed understanding of the industry sector including relevant UK government policies and legislation, customer investment plans, market dynamics and competitor trends.
- Strategically engage with industry, mapping opportunities for the future; this will be a long process in the initial years.
- Develop & maintain relationships with key contacts within primary UK accounts and EPCs.
- Develop and deliver selected initiatives of the growth strategy for detailed by action plan, owners and time-lines.
- Collaborate with colleagues in own Division and adjacent to drive the success of the growth strategy, creating the environment that drives similar committed behaviours in others;
- Provide a forecast of own sales opportunities a minimum of twice per month, utilising Salesforce as the funnel management tool, with established local processes.
- Develop own sales opportunities within specified accounts and deliver annual sales target as agreed
The Business Development Manager will have:
- Relevant engineering degree/experience
- Strong sales background ideally in long cycle capital system projects. Selling factory systems or equipment (ind 4.0, smart factories) would be a distinct advantage.
- Demonstrate excellent customer focus
- Good networking skills across senor level to C- suite
- Results orientation
- Strong business acumen
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to make an impact and influence change
- Experience of industrial process manufacturing, automotive, batteries, fuel cells, mining, chemical or material processing.
- Strong interpersonal & people skills
Fantastic opportunity with excellent package and benefits