Supply Chain Director
3 days left
- Contract Type
Our client is a globally renowned hospitality business, based out of Greece, who are currently seeking to appoint a Director of Supply Chain to join their Supply Chain, Procurement and Purchasing function, reporting into the Senior Vice President of Supply Chain. The successful candidate would have to relocate to Greece.
This is a permanent opportunity, with the client seeking to create a 5 to 10-year plan by focusing on end to end supply chain and procurement processes as a route to cost savings and top line growth. The basic salary on offer is €100,000 with a generous bonus scheme depending on company and personal performance.
Some of the initial tasks and responsibilities as Director of Supply Chain will include:
- Provide tactical and operational leadership through extensive prior senior-level Supply Chain experience.
- Experience of implementing global supply chain strategies to deliver improvements to service, process, quality, system and people performance.
- Implement best practice in areas such as strategic sourcing, vendor selection, negotiation, value chain analysis, requisition to pay process and supply consolidation and rationalization.
- Monitoring key metrics relating to forecast, production and order performance whilst assessing the impact of these metrics on the business.
- Expertise in carrying-out complex transactions including acquisition integration, divestures and restructuring programs.
- P&L accountability + potential headcount reduction of up to 15% within the Supply Chain set-up.
- Develop annual procurement plans with business department heads to drive cost efficiencies and maintain ongoing effective communication to achieve objectives.
- Ensure direct involvement and supervision of procurement activities for major spend projects and goods and services.
- Monitor utilization of onsite warehouses to ensure goods that will not be reutilized are not stored and that the cost of storage does not outweigh the cost of re-purchase.
- Liaise with the Financial Reporting and Analysis team to develop monthly procurement reports.
It is important to note that any potential candidates must have had prior hospitality experience within senior leadership positions in Supply Chain across sizeable businesses (blue-chip preferably).
Apply for Supply Chain Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly