Interim Group FC
Our high-growth SME, multi-site FMCG client require an Interim Group FC for 3-6 months to initially support them through a period of change. You will report directly into the CFO, with management of a lean team across all aspects of finance from technical controllership, through to FP&A management.
This is a broad Group Financial Controllership role with the following Key Responsibilities:
- Further develop and evolve the Group’s financial process and control; namely across the balance sheet controls and cash flow management
- Develop your finance team; taking them on the journey through the business growth, ensuring continuous improvement and best-practice
- Liaise coherently with consultants to deliver solutions to well-articulated queries surrounding technical issues e.g. VAT/tax etc.
- Support the CFO through the identification, and further implementation of a suitable ERP system to support the business scaling
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA etc.)
- Technical literacy, whilst also having strong commercial ability
- Desire to be hands-on, yet also work in partnership with your peers, and non-finance stakeholders
- Demonstrable team management skills through a period of ambiguity
The role will be split between working in London, and from home dependent on the government guidelines.