Our client, a multibillion dollar conglomerate Professional Services business, is looking for an Interim CFO to come in and support them over a period of 6 months. The role will require you to be based in Amsterdam for the full duration, within a divisional capacity you will support the business with day to day activities such as;
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop and maintain the financial strategy for the region.
- Work with the business unit leaders with a specific focus on commercial and operational functions.
- Manage all financial and administrative management of the company, to ensure that profitability and cash flow are maximized.
- To provide all necessary financial and operational information to the senior leadership team.
- Understanding of SOX Compliance/requirements.
- A senior finance professional .
- CFO experience within a similar size organisation .
- Desire to be hands-on and collaborative with a detailed manner.
- Ideally a background in professional services, consultancy services etc.
- Dutch language proficiency will be beneficial.