Logistics and warehouse manager
Michael Page Logistics are currently looking to recruit a Warehouse and Logistics Manager for our client based in Surrey.
Our client are a global business within the Pharmaceutical and Clinical trials sector.
Duties will include:
- Translate the business strategy for the warehouse and logistics operations into an annual plan and consult with the operational leaders, and agree service standards and levels, KPIs to deliver on, on a monthly basis.
- Determine any relevant additional investments to be made in the services and capabilities
- Special projects that require resources on annual basis and develop a plan to execute agreed deliverables/service requirements
- Periodically review shift patterns / resource plans / efficiencies and ensure coverage Accurate and efficient Goods-In and Despatch processes
- Maintenance of site appearance and safety
- Effective management of 3PL's in line with contract and SLAs
- Ensure that all stock/inventory contained in the warehouse site is managed to agreed standards and regular reporting with recommendations for improvement are made.
- Ensure that the processes and procedures are relevant and documented as per process ownership requirements and adhere to all relevant GXP/GMP/GDP/regulatory, quality, legal and environmental requirements and standards
- Full site oversight and compliance with SOP training requirements, complaints & deviations processes
The ideal candidate will have experience gained within a similar role and sector and will be able to demonstrate experience of working autonomously and making decisions. Strong, up to date knowledge of GMP is highly advantageous as is experience working in pharmaceutical/ healthcare/ life science industry. You will require excellent management qualities and have a track record of developing people. You will need excellent communication and presentation skill and be confident dealing with managers and employees at all levels. You will have good academics and a high level of computer literacy.
This is a permanent position, working full time Monday to Friday. You will receive a highly competitive salary and bonus