Marketing Operations Manager
The Marketing Operations Manager will work to support the management, development, execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing automation functions necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
My client is a global B2B organisation with offices in West Sussex. Reporting into an inspirational leadership team, this is a fantastic role for someone looking to add value to a global business.
The Marketing Operations Manager will be responsible for the daily operational processes and procedures, as well as systems and infrastructure, that support demand generation marketing programmes, lead management (end-to-end) and campaigns to deliver results. You will also:
- Work with the wider business, including sales and marcomms to design and develop customer demand generation and nurture programs
- Plan and design global marketing campaigns by developing marketing program blueprints
- Provide data feedback on A/B and multivariate testing on landing pages and emails to optimise conversion marketing efforts and segment effectively.
- Support the sales teams with lead management processes
- Drive improvements in data quality, including data augmentation and enrichment activities to provide meaningful insights that improve marketing performance and customer experience.
The successful Marketing Operations Manager will have:
- A proven track record of working in a similar role as well as a thorough understanding and experience of digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management
- Line management experience
- Demonstrable experience of using marketing automation platforms
- Campaign management experience
- The ability to work autonomously, as well as part of a wider team.
£50-60,000 per annum (DOE), plus excellent benefits.
Working from home 2/3 days per week.
West Sussex based.