Walters People are proud to partner exclusively with Atenor in their search for a Country Director.
Atenor is a real estate developer based in 16 cities across 10 counties in Europe. The next chapter on their exciting journey is to develop the London market. The first project, the top located Fleet House project, is under due diligence and is just the start for Atenor’s ambitions in the UK. As a result of their continued growth, they have a unique opportunity for a motivated, passionate and experienced professional to join as Country Director to help drive their UK presence.
Be Part of something to be proud of. Atenor has a fantastic reputation for investing in large-scale real estate projects that meet strict criteria in terms of location, urban planning, economic effectiveness and respect for the environment.
The role of Country Director will be to help launch, develop and manage of Atenor's real estate activities in London/The UK under the best financial, technical, deadline, budget and quality conditions.
The key aspects of the role will be, but not limited to:
- Form a team and lead it in accordance with the strategic axes defined by the Executive Committee of Atenor.
- Coordination of all internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop relationships and lead negotiations with suppliers
- Prospecting and researching investment opportunities in real estate.
- Technical and financial analysis of real estate investment opportunities.
- The creation and maintenance of relationships with the various councils, companies and agents involved in the real estate sector.
- Partner closely with the CFO to ensure funding for local development.
- Prospect any alternative of forward funding, forward sales for UK development.
- Develop a network of relationships between Atenor and banking/financial institutions.
If you can demonstrate experience in the detailed role responsibilities above, please apply today and forward your CV to Thomas Mullin