Our client is a privately owned healthcare business specialising in clinical trials with an expanding global customer base of Pharmaceutical Companies and CRO’s. The organisation has grown rapidly since inception and whilst COVID has accelerated growth further, there is still a strategy to increase revenue and as much as double the existing turnover over the next five years. The organisation is increasingly utilising cutting edge technology to enhance the service offering to both clients and patients as well as meet the growing demands within this market. The business has always invested heavily for its future in systems, processes and human capital, and is now looking to hire an experienced and accomplished CFO to partner the Founder CEO and the Executive Board.
- Oversee all financial activities and operations of the organisation to include reporting, budgeting, FP&A, statutory accounting, tax management and cash management
- Effectively manage and establish robust controls for all FX requirements and activities as the business operates in multi-currency and jurisdictions
- Oversee all contract and pricing agreements
- Oversee all financial aspects of payroll and employee benefits across a global footprint
- Oversee and further develop the risk management requirements within the organisation
- Ensure that all insurance requirements are suitably adhered to and maintained
- Oversee legal requirements
- Suitable candidates for this role need to have a demonstrable track record in working in an environment that embraces data, as this organisation has a Board that will only be influenced and engage in decision making through rigorous data and analytics.
- Furthermore, suitable candidates will also be required to demonstrate that they have played a significant and lead part in delivering revenue growth in previous organisations as this a is a key ambition of the client.
- Finally, previous experience of working alongside external investors, banks and other stakeholders is essential to the successful delivery of this role.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious finance professional to join an impressive, fast-paced and highly dynamic team in an organisation that is already well established and highly regarded in the health care sector. This role is very commercial and highly visible and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to make a significant positive impact within the business and will thus be able to benefit from , and be privileged to participate in, the value creation that is predicted.
We are committed to encouraging and celebrating applicants from different backgrounds, whatever their gender, ethnicity, race, religious and political beliefs, education, socioeconomic background, disability, sexual orientation and geographical location to promote diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly