Operations Account Manager
Michael Page Logistics are looking to recruit an Operations Account Manager for our client based in Chertsey and with regular travel to the 3PL warehouse in Northampton.
Our client are a global leader within the Electronics sector.
In the role of Operations Account Manager key activities of the Operations Manager are:
- Coordination and communication between the business and chosen fulfilment partners
- Ensuring operational performance is in line with agreed service level agreement
- Ensuring operational efficiency in line with commercial considerations
- Challenging performance outside of agreed levels and initiating plans to remedy and resolve any poor performance
- Planning and coordination of seasonal events, exceptional events relating to the nominated division
- Communication of weekly, seasonal and critical information to internal customers is a key requirement of this role
- The provision of cover and support to other divisions as and when the wider team requires
- Ownership and management of projects relating specifically to your nominated division
- Participation in the preparation and execution of RFQ processes for the nominated division
- Prepare weekly summaries and monthly reports to internal stakeholders
- Prepare short term and long term forecasts with support of other resources in the team
For this role we are looking for an ambitious candidate with strong operational knowledge and excellent communication skills. He/she wil have a flexible approach and a problem-solver attitude, with a strong hands-on mentality that likes to works in teams but can work independently as well. Experience in similar or related operations is preferential.
- 5 years+ working experience in a logistics coordinator role or operational role
- Experience of working in D2C and B2B operational environments with a Retailer or Brand
- Experience of working in / with head office Supply chain / merchandise functions
You will receive a highly competitive salary and benefits along with th chance to join a fantastic business.