Digital Transformation Consultant
As a Digital Contact Centre (DCC)Transformation Consultant you will help frame and implement the solution to modern problems in volatile, uncertain, complex, and often ambiguous situations, by delivering agile strategies, recommendations and solutions that will overall improve the client's Contact Centre experience and outcomes.
No matter the project or customer, your work will have a meaningful impact on society, businesses and lives. It's really rewarding. It's also really varied with the potential to work on a huge variety of projects (some larger than others), so you could gain lots of exposure in a short amount of time.
This Consultancy has a great reputation in the market and is market-leading in terms of the work they are doing. Get in touch to find out more
Why this role?
In this role, you will help clients to make the best use of their technology investments through our range of intelligent automation solutions with front office live chats, chatbot, and knowledge portals to back-office Robotic Process Automation (RPA) offerings.
You will partner with clients in to develop and deliver Operating Models that will improve Contact Center administrative operations efficiencies. Support detail assessments, design sessions, design and build requirements, support development and implementation of the to-be Contact Center organisation processes and strategies to leverage Digital Service Management platforms such as Zendesk, ServiceNow, Salesforce, and others.
As the Digital Transformation Consultant - Contact Centre you will be responsible for:
- promoting the organisation's Digital Customer Operations (DCO), Digital Employee Operations (DEO) and Digital Learning Operations (DLO) practice and principles while leveraging their assets.
- Improving the customer experience
- driving to adjust and manage their client's efforts to move an omnichannel touchless operating model.
- engaging with clients in rethinking their process and Contact Center administration operations to drive the best experience at an optimal cost.
You will need to have experience of the following for this Digital Transformation Consultant role:
As someone with previous experience in external consulting or Contact Centre Transformation and operations along with a background working with a multi-client BPO provider you will have proven experience in managing large complex transformations in an BPO environment. You will understand the ever-changing contact center market and will be a strategic thinker who can influence at all levels and demonstrate the ability to transition Contact Center Services to Onshore, Nearshore and Offshore BPO delivery centers.
In addition, you will be able to evidence the below capabilities:
- support sales cycle with RFP/RFI/RFQ development.
- ability to build, develop and implement and engage in new service delivery approaches; possibly different from the status quo.
- identifying and communicating complex problems; taking an analytical and creative approach to problem solving.
- develop strong working relationship with key client stakeholders at the Regional/Global level whilst proactively addressing client needs.
- experienced with creating thoughtful presentations in clear action driven and outcome-oriented ways.
- Proven experience in Service Management platforms (ServiceNow, Zendesk, Tethr, Cisco, Avaya, WFM, and Salesforce)
- Ability to meet travel requirements where needed.
£70,000 - £90,000 + excellent benefits
Flexibility in terms of home working and office locations
UK Wide but preference for London
Exciting environment for a Digital Transformation Consultant to join