Interim Business Analyst
Our client is seeking an Interim Business Analyst to partner with key business functions to support an ERP/CRM process change in the organisation.
The interim will be responsible for evaluating the information and data gathered to define a clear roadmap and translate this in to application and operational requirements for the business.
- The interim must have strong analytic and product management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience of implementing successful processes as an interim
- Recent experience of working with developers and subject matter experts and implementing large scale enterprise application deployment
- Experience of working with Yardi would be beneficial.
The role duration is 12 and will report to the CTO.
Please only apply for this position if you meet the essential requirements above.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity, please do so by submitting your details to this vacancy. All applicants are reviewed by the consultant responsible for this opportunity. Unfortunately, we are not able to respond to all of those who are not suitable due to the high volumes of interest we receive.