Our globally renowned client is looking for Project Managers for a 6-month contract to join their team to coordinate the resources, plan project activity, manage project finances, deliver formal reporting, and management of stakeholders.
You will be responsible for working across several varied projects ranging from digital, eCommerce, infrastructure, and customer journey.
Ideally, you will have automotive industry experience.
- Communicate effectively with project stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
- Interpret the business case and convert it into a PID.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop and maintain project plans.
- Assess, mitigate, and manage risks and issues.
- Manage project budget and forecast.
- Manage conflicting requirements and iron out ambiguities.
- Manage the project resource requirements, requests, and project team activities.
- Manage third party involvement to ensure successful project delivery.
- Prioritise, set clear goals and targets and monitor progress.
- Liaise with and provide support and guidance to the business on project activities.
- Transition the technical solution into operational support as part of project closure and ensure 'lessons learned' are performed and recorded.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Ben Fowler, or submit your application now.
Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion, or belief.
Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position.
Triad Group Plc is a signatory of the Tech Talent Charter aiming for greater inclusion and diversity in technology roles. In addition, as a Disability Confident Committed employer, our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for any role.