German Speaking Finance Manager
German Speaking Finance Manager needed for a fast paced Organisation located in Berkshire!
GBP65,000 - GBP75,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a German Finance Manager to join a rapidly evolving and dynamic organization. This role will be part of the international finance team and plays a vital role in partnering with the EMAE region.
To be considered for this opportunity, we are looking for:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or finalist level
- Fluent in written and spoken business German is essential
- Previous experience in an International Finance Manager role
- Self-starter with a proactive approach and ability to confidently challenge the status quo
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence at all levels
- Must act as a change agent to promote and develop accurate and clear financial statements.
- A mindset for supporting, advocating and improving the current control environment
A little more information about the role:
- Ownership of all internal General ledger transactions and reporting for the German entity and a number of other smaller regions
- Develop and maintain stakeholder relationships with entities to manage all accounting entries
- Produce all journals for month end close
- Produce month end close reconciliations with a great eye for accuracy
- Key partner to the business on presenting for the EMEA financials and delivery of the quarterly balance sheet review packs
- Delivering Month End Close for Germany and other regions inside 5 working days
- Help develop and build controls to manage all accounting activities
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the EMEA accounting teams
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.