Mechanical and Electrical Project Manager
The M&E Project Manager role will play a central role within the Capital Projects team within a large NHS trust, with responsibilities for ensuring successful delivery for a number of Mechanical and Electrical projects.
Duties will include;
- Design, develop and implement processes to ensure the effective delivery of capital projects
- Develop and implement policy to ensure the organisation is compliant with all statutory & technical standards
- Stakeholder engagement
- Provide detailed & regular financial management & reporting of capital projects
- Manage dependencies and risks across projects
- Prepare project update reports and deliver briefings
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.