Procurement Business Partner - Indirects
I am partnering with an iconic brand to help them find a Procurement Business Partner - Indirects for their site in Manchester.
Financial Services Client
The role will support the CPO to prioritise, plan and deliver the sourcing of goods and services within the Indirect spend category, with a prime focus on services (IT, corporate and professional services, marketing and HR).
Duties will include but not be limited too:
* You will provide a quality advice to internal customers on all aspects of the procurement process while taking ownership of contract agreements and ensure these are still meeting both objectives and requirements for both parties.
* Schedule and undertake reviews with senior stakeholders to monitor and update the procurement plan in your set business unit
* Set clear goals for cost savings and value creation in alignment with business strategy whilst ensuring continuity
* Manage commercial and operational risks and issues to support the delivery of a effective procurement service
* Enhance and maintain effective working relationships with suppliers, stakeholders and the wider business areas to understand needs and requirements
You will have the following skill set
* MCIPs Qualified / Degree educated
* Previous and extensive experience within a procurement/category manager role
* Worked within a regulated environment. Ideally Financial Services or Insurance
* Experience of working with Indirect spend and marketing.
* Proven experience with contract negotiations and cost savings
* First class communication skills
As this is a new role in the structure, this is a genuine greenfield opportunity for the right candidate.