5 days left
A fantastic opportunity to join as an Account Director to continue driving the development of key client relationships and maximising account spend. Whilst seeking new logo accounts, the main responsibility will be to drive and seek out new opportunities within existing accounts.
The client is a leader in providing IOT led solutions for their customers. To continue their growth they are looking to add to their team with an Account Director to continue building and supporting their client base.
As the Account Director you, will
- Develop strong relationships across your account base with all senior stakeholders
- Work closely with the accounts to understand their current business challenges, upcoming projects and provide support where required
- Work in partnership with the delivery and technical teams to relay the clients requirements and develop a suitable and feasible solution.
- Take the lead with the client for all commercial terms, timescales, suitability of projects
- Coordinate with the delivery team to handover projects to be delivered on time
- Work with channel partners to help them deliver to their clients, though a large percentage of your time will be focused on delivering to the end user client base
The ideal candidate for the Account Director role will,
- Have a proven track record of selling IT consultancy services
- Have a strong knowledge of IOT terminology and solutions, selling into the industrial & manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of Industry 4.0, MES solutions, industrial automation, IOT solutions is required
- Be a strong sales negotiator, presenter and have excellent communication skills
- Understand the importance of bringing in the right expertise, at the right time with internal stakeholders
- Be able to demonstrate where you have successfully managed potential opportunities, working with both the client and internal stakeholders to understand the problem and offer the right solution to them
- Located anywhere in the UK, you will need to have occasional access to Birmingham and the Midlands.
Excellent Base Package with Car Allowance and OTE