I am collaborating with a leading investment manager seeking a Python Developer of exceptional ability for a unique role within the London office. They have a diverse portfolio and currently sit at around 24 billion AUM with offices in several global locations.
An exceptional, senior Python Engineer would come on board to work alongside the business in a small team, focusing on developing and maintaining financial software client portfolios working through the full SDLC. The work will be greenfield, but also managing and updating the existing codebase in place.
In addition, you will be an excellent communicator. You'll need to be able to deliver all aspects of the projects unassisted, working without supervision in a fast paced and dynamic environment..
- Command of Python programming language and a minimum 5 years commercial experience
- Knowledge of Flask or a similar web framework
- Familiarity of cloud architecture and Kubernetes (ideally Azure)
- TDD approach using Python test kits
- MUST have microservices
- Familiarity of SQL Alchemy is advantageous
The salary for this role will be market leading to match the high standards expected for the successful candidate. Bonus will be digressionry depending on personal contribution and business performance.
If you are suitable for the requirements of this position, please apply to Kyle Jones at Westbourne Partners.