Agile Business Analyst - Financial Services
Are you a passionate and confident Agile Business Analyst ready to make a significant contribution working for one of the UK's fastest growing Financial Services Consultancies?
About the role:
A strong technology, product and delivery experience will be essential to the success of the role due to the need to work with delivery POD as part of agility hub. The transformation is focused on team organisation, ways of working and tooling so the ideal candidate will have experience working in both software delivery and Business analysis space, including the optimisation of PODs and implementation of leaner agile process. The role will involve a large element of liaison with internal technology customers and will suit candidates with a strong technical background who wish to spend their time changing and improving the organization through a series of continuous improvement activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Serving as a subject matter expert and facilitator to both product owners and engineering teams, taking responsibility for agreeing an operating model that meets the needs of all stakeholders including delivery teams
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations related to Agile adoption for ways of working, platform/Pod structure etc.
- Drive and document multiple agile life cycle artefacts using standard collaboration tools like JIRA, confluence etc.
- Drive adoption and rollout of agreed operating models to the engineering teams
- Facilitating training and knowledge sharing across project streams
- produce management packs and executive summaries, with rationale and links to underlying data sources
This requirement involves gaining a detailed understanding of the project and its requirements, driving solutions from inception to delivery and managing key stakeholder relationships. To be able to provide this level of service the successful candidate will be well organised, disciplined, be able to work with minimal supervision, have exceptional attention to detail, and able to follow tasks through to completion.
High level expectations from candidate:
- Experience of transformation and operating in an Agile environment
- Expertise in Business Analysis Methodology and able to bring best practice recommendations for structure and tracking to the project team. This would include a thorough understanding of the SDLC and different project methodologies, such as Waterfall and Agile.
- Ability to work autonomously under pressure to tight deadlines
- Experience of working on global initiatives, engaging with team members and stakeholders in multiple locations.