Project Manager - FRTB/CVA
Location - London/Remote
Duration - 6 months
Rate - GBP709pd (inside ir35)
As project manager, you will work with subject matter expert colleagues to deliver the FRTB CVA change required by our stakeholders.
The project manager operates at team level and is passionate about working with people to deliver change that improves our client and business experience.
Responsibilities and Competencies
* Leading change project implementation delivering to agreed scope, cost, quality and timescales.
* Implementing a detailed delivery approach for each stage of the project life cycle, producing and owning all project management deliverables, using relevant methodologies, to the right level of quality.
* Producing and owning the project plan, tracking progress against this and implementing strategies to recover slippage.
* Working with business stakeholders to agree project benefits and priorities.
* Engaging with key stakeholders through regular communication of progress updates and issues.
* Managing project reporting, governance and approval processes.
* Working effectively with others to ensure an integrated and collaborative approach to delivering change.
* Ability to remain calm and lead the team effectively through constrained timescales and challenging periods of the project life cycle.
* Prioritise ruthlessly whilst balancing the needs of customers, stakeholders and risks.
* Ability to influence stakeholders of all levels, balance expectations and facilitate discussions across complexity or under constrained timescales.
* Able to explain prioritisation decisions.
What we are looking for
* Highly motivated self-starter, comfortable offering guidance & leadership individually and with the project team or stakeholders.
* Calm, confident, patient and open-minded.
* Comfortable challenging stakeholders including saying "No" and explaining why in terms they understand.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills at senior and team levels.
* Experience working with technical and cross-functional teams to deliver change.
* Experience within financial markets change management, ideally in risk management technology.
* Experience implementing change to meet new regulations.
Spring Technology acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Spring Group UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Spring. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.