- Performing BA duties on medium/large sized projects as the sole BA, and/or support work-packages on a larger project or programme Working with the Project Manager in identifying project stakeholders, defining the project scope and its business justification.
- Collecting, analysing and gaining approval for critical success factors and business requirements Planning and leading workshops with stakeholders at all levels for requirements and business process capture and documentation.
- Developing and gaining approval for system requirements (functional and non-functional) Being responsible for ensuring change control and change management procedures are followed within the project team as they relate to requirements.
- Supporting development teams, third party suppliers and test communities by acting as the voice of the customer on projects Where required.
- Acting as the Business Change Manager, being responsible for developing and driving the business change management activities in line with the wider project activity.
- This may involve working with Business Change leads and Transition Teams Supporting continuous improvement through feedback on the existing processes.
- Providing the Project Manager with estimates for BA tasks for further project phases and status reports for BA activities
Key skills & qualifications
- Strong experience of eliciting and documenting requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements and business process capture.
- Demonstrable experience of working within a structured and well governed IT Project environment.
- Demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes Have demonstrable evidence of driving & delivering business change.
- Experience of delivering work streams across multiple simultaneous projects.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and technical project stakeholders as well as senior stakeholders.
- Experience of Stage Gate delivery processes such as PRINCE2 and non-PRINCE 2 delivery methodologies eg agile.
What we're looking for in you
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Well-developed analytical/problem solving/decision making skills.
Strong organisational skills who is adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Stakeholder management skills.
Rate: GBP480.00 a day (INSIDE OF IR35)
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.