Project Manager - Telephony upgrade - Permanent - up to GBP70k plus
Our client, a well known insurance company is seeking an experienced Project Manager. The ideal candidate must have experience working on telephony upgrades, the client is upgrading to a new telephony platform, previous experience managing this type of project would be hugely beneficial and a financials services background.
- Defines and agrees project scope, outputs, and timescale, quality and cost criteria to ensure business requirements are understood and agreed, working closely with IS Delivery function to understand core IS solution
- Defines and establishes the project structure, roles and teams to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
- Plans, manages, monitors and reports on the work of project teams to deliver the outputs to the agreed timescale, quality and cost criteria, ensuring projects comply with the companies methodology and governance.
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external stakeholders to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Manages, motivates and coaches project staff and teams to deliver agreed project and personal objectives.
- Managing project costs, benefits, risks, issues and dependencies, including with IS and other delivery plans, to enable the achievement of project objectives.
- Ensures the effectiveness and efficiency of their team delivery and development.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant project management experience, gained through working on projects of various sizes and complexity
- Experience of Lean/Agile, or able to demonstrate aptitude to learn and execute different methodologies
- Experience within the financial services industry (multi- channel, distribution, products, services, customers and industry wide knowledge)
- Experience of delivering stretching goals in a challenging environment, positively challenging ways of working and engaging and involving others in a constructive manner.
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, having experience in engaging and leading others across functional boundaries.
- Experience in Influencing and negotiating; flexing style to obtain buy in and secure business outcomes
- Proven track record of working with multiple teams and stakeholders, to drive performance improvement across the organisation
Please submit a CV no more than four pages long if the above matches your skill set, together with current availability. As we anticipate a high volume of responses, if you haven't heard back from us in five working days please assume there were more suitable candidates and your application was unsuccessful.
Adams + Oliver is acting as an Employment Agency or Business for the purposes of this vacancy