Programme Manager - Office Move (Contract to FTC)
Role: Programme Manager - Contract to FTC
Location: London (WFH until August)
Duration: 6 months then FTC
Rates: up to GBP630/day
Start Date: ASAP
Our London based banking client is currently looking for a Programme Manager to join them on an initial 6 month contract with a view to then move into an FTC, assisting them with a headquarters relocation. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering the integration of all IT systems, hardware, software and convergent communications technologies related to the programme including, but not limited to, AV, networks, infrastructure, telephony, unified communications and collaboration, printing, and end user computing. The role will also include the necessary coordination with the mechanical and electrical, catering and security systems and other smart buildings integrations, as well as the migration and transition of all technology services to the new HQ building systems. Experience in leading and delivering large scale, complex IT elements of major real estate construction and relocation projects of similar size and complexity is essential.
The following experience will be required:
- Certification in a Project Management methodology.
- Must have completed at least 3 new office build/relocation IT projects, with one being recent.
- In depth knowledge of delivering end to end projects for IT Infrastructure
- Direct industry experience of technology for new ways of working, Smart Buildings and AV
- Excellent communicator, experienced in dealing with clients at all levels within an organisation, including Board level
- Ability to successfully analyse and resolve complex strategic and technical problems and priorities to optimise efficiencies
- Excellent influencer with strong negotiation skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in assessment and mitigation of IT related risks is essential
- Ability to manage multiple external consultants, contractors, suppliers etc.
- Excellent in organizing, prioritising, scheduling, planning and coordinating work
- Skilled in managing conflicting situations and priorities to meet the programme and ensure desired outcomes
- Experience of migrating business critical infrastructure with zero-impact migration methods
- Experience of complex planning and logistics of migrating business units and IT Services
- Ability to work flexibly, outside of normal working hours
If this role sounds of interest and you would like further information, please respond with an up to date copy of your CV for consideration.