Interim Head of Identity and Access Management (OUTSIDE IR35)
Interim Head of Identity Access Management
The Interim Head of IAM will implement the Identity and Governance capability from scratch. Including the Vendor selection process.
The Interim Head of IAM will be accountable for:
- Managing frameworks for IAM in regards to: People, Processes, and Technology
- The alignment of organisational goals, roles and responsibilities, and the management and operations of the IAM infrastructure.
- Driving consistency and accuracy in Identity Administration and Access Control
- Privileged Access Management processes ie defining, implementing (where necessary) and maintaining the procedures and solutions that help secure, control, manage and monitor access to the companies privileged assets and information.
- Able to work closely with IT Governance, Risk and Compliance teams, as well as Security Operations and Security Architecture teams, to ensure all processes and supporting technologies help deliver compliance with all applicable regulations
The Interim Head of IAM will have the following experience:
- Defined and implemented IAM as a solution into a global federated business from scratch
- IT security management and Identity & Access Management experience within a global and federated business
- Significant experience of access management concepts, controls, procedures, and tools, and their potential risks.
- IT controls proficiency, including general IT controls and Sarbanes-Oxley, and their applicability to IT processes, risk, and financial reporting.
- Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) experience
- IT Audit eg ISACA CISA certification
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Personable and influential with senior stakeholders
- Experience reporting into C-Level
If interested, please do not hesitate to contact me at (see below)