Oracle Business Analyst
Outsource are currently working with a Banking client who are seeking an Oracle Business Analyst for a 3 month contract (with view to extend) based in Bristol.
This role will be working remotely until the foreseeable.
Candidates will be required to work through Umbrella or PAYE.
- Business Analyst with extensive experience of Oracle systems in order to help scope requirements around a large general ledger migration programme from a number of ledgers (Oracle EBS & SAP in particular) to a cloud based SaaS instance of Oracle Fusion.
- Activities will involve the full life cycle of business analyst activities and you will also be required to have configuration level experience in Oracle Financials.
- An element of the role will also focus on the support and development of a reporting strategy for Oracle Fusion, facing off to key stakeholders across the business teams.
- Requirements Management: Oversees end to end traceability against quality business requirements using appropriate tools and templates.
- Solution Assessment & Validation: Engages with key stakeholders to influence the solution design to meet business goals, scope and strategy requirements. Provides input into the identification and delivery of project benefits, traceability of requirements and impact of solutions. Develops cross business and service user communications, acceptance test plans and supports testing and implementation.
- Consultancy Advice & Domain Knowledge: Develops good knowledge across a number of individual business/product areas, understanding interdependency and the impact of change to provide informed consultancy advice, independent review and quality assurance.
- Structure Approach: Defines the project objectives, scopes overall approach, plans and completes standard Change documentation and tools.
- Requirements Elicitation: Leads, designs and facilitates business engagements to establish scope, business needs, project objectives, outcomes and expectations on business processes.
- Strong Business Analyst background working within Financial Services
- Extensive experience of Oracle reporting tools, report building and SQL skills.
- Familiarity with Oracle EBS & SAP in particular
- Strong analysis, can gather requirements from Business and IT teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.