IT Project Manager - OTC Derivatives
A leading Investment Bank seeks a Project Manager to work on a Front Office IT programme.
The Credit Trading IT area is one of the largest businesses across the bank and is currently working on building a new multi-asset class platform.
You must have previous investment banking (or brokerage) experience and knowledge of Credit Derivatives or Interest Rate/OTC Derivatives experience.
As this is an IT Project Manager position, you will be expected to perform the following duties daily.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope and budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope and project schedule
- Monitor issues as they arise and elevate them to management as appropriate
- Manage the relationships with internal and external stakeholders
If you have the following skills/experience and are interested in this position, please apply -
- Experience of working for an Investment Banking or brokerage house
- Proven track record as a Project Manager
- Knowledge of Credit Derivatives (or Interest Rate Derivatives/OTC Derivatives)
- Front Office IT experience
- Technology literateincluding SQL, Excel etc
- Prince2 qualification
- Educated to undergraduate level
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.