The Company: My client is an established Cloud SaaS Scale-Up from the Bay Area that now has a truly global workforce and customer-base across the Americas, Asia-Pac and Europe - creating an experience for Consumer Goods companies in a Secondary Sales space that is an integral part of the supply chain.
The Role: As part of their UK expansion plans they are seeking a Sales Director to join their small London team. Reporting to the European VP of Sales, you will be responsible for developing a territory sales plan that drives new business, managing of assigned accounts, understanding customers' business issues and strategies. Please note there will be up to 50% travel requirement for this role.
- Build a strategy that reflects and delivers consistent quarterly achievement for the UK team
- Coordinate with Business Development, Consulting and PreSales to maximise revenue capture from customers and prospects in the assigned territory
- Effectively manage complex SaaS sales-cycles, presenting the value of our applications to C-suite audiences
- Deliver consistent and accurate forecasting and maintain all sales cycle activities within CRM in accordance with sales process and methodology.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with our partners, within the Salesforce ecosystem, to develop go to market plans
- 7+ years' experience in Software as a Service (SaaS) sales
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Ability to generate own leads and make cold calls to reach prospective customers
- Ability to present technical concepts in a clear manner to customers, IT and sales team
- Prior experience selling Sales Force Automation (SFA), Direct to Store Delivery (DSD) or Distribution Software Solutions (DSS)
- 7+ years' experience within Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) or Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry