Private Funds Placement - Associate / VP / MD - European LP Coverage / Sales
5 days left
Keel Harbour Capital is a rapidly growing international, boutique placement agent based in New York, South Florida, and London.
Keel Harbour has one main line of business: we raise capital for domestic and international direct investment firms, including private equity, venture capital, buyout, real assets, credit/distressed, secondary, infrastructure and emerging markets funds, from investors worldwide, including public pension, corporate pension, sovereign wealth, endowments, foundations, financial/insurance companies and family offices.
Keel Harbour’s team has raised over $20 billion from global institutional investors over the past decade through a combination of unparalleled experience, discriminating mandate selection, rigorous due diligence, thoughtful investor selection and superior transaction execution.
Keel Harbour’s London office is seeking an Associate / VP / MD to serve in LP Coverage/Sales with responsibility for a number of LPs throughout United Kingdom and Europe including endowments, public/private pensions, foundations, family offices and other asset managers. This person would be trained directly by the Global Head of Sales in our London office. The role will work closely with the Global Head, other members of the Sales Team and the project management team.
- Serve as a key member of the Sales Team for fund placement engagements;
- Manage, and assist in managing, relationships with investors throughout the United Kingdom and Europe;
- Assist with management team preparation prior to transaction kick off;
- Help create narrative/sales strategy for individual mandates;
- Maintain detailed contact logs and call notes in the CRM system for interaction with LPs;
- Assist with the evaluation of potential new mandates; and
- Participate in pitches for new business (origination) from time to time.
- 3-5 years of related experience, ideally coming from a competing placement agent or investment bank;
- Undergraduate degree from a leading college/university, with a distinguished academic background;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong financial, strategic and analytical skills;
- Ability to multi-task within an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment; and
- Prior sales experience a plus but not a requirement.
Associate through to MD
Apply for Private Funds Placement - Associate / VP / MD - European LP Coverage / Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly