Director of Operations - Business Parks
1 day left
The position as Site Director will be to focus on managing all aspects of operations for three sites. The main site being a 90K SF, multi-tenanted business park.
The business park is incredibly well managed and invested in heavily to retain tenants and ensure the level of service is the absolute best in market and area.
Our client is a successful business owner who has been working on the business park and developing the building over a period over time.
They are planning to continue to develop in the future which is resulting in this role being created to find a Site Director who can lead the business and be at the fore front of looking after the tenants and ensuring the park is operationally excellent.
The role of Site Director, based near Reading will be as following
- Manage tenant relationships
- Ensure planned and preventative maintenance plans are followed
- Ensure grounds are well-kept and maintained
- Manage any construction fit-out projects on behalf of tenants
- Respond to leasing enquiries
- Manage the direct on-site teams
- Manage external contractors at each site as required
- Deal with an tenant issues if required
- Manage the external presence of the business to neighbouring communities and businesses
- Create a strong local presence supporting the local community
The role encompasses all aspects of running the business and will require an individual who can be hands-on and equally strategic and amiable to tenants and neighbours.
This position will be the most senior role for the business park and will be the face of the business internally and externally.
The successful candidate will come from a property or construction related position within a leadership role in the past.
They will need to be able to show they can be highly customer orientated while running an operation commercially and safely.
Experience working with multiple tenants and stakeholder will be key and highly important.
Additionally working autonomously is essential.
The Site Director is a leader and customer facing and therefore requires an individual who enjoys dealing with customers/tenants and will bring the technical expertise required to manage multiple buildings and locations.
Salary is between £80,000-100,000 plus benefits
Based near Reading and will require the individual to live within the area and on site 5 days a week.