Senior Quantity Surveyor
A specialist contractor with a long-standing track record of successful partnerships with leading main contractors across a variety of projects in the Cambridgeshire area is looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to support the team on a flexible basis.
My client is a specialist contractor based in Cambridgeshire. They have an excellent history of marquee projects in the area and have partnered with a range of Tier 1 and SME contractors across a wide range of projects. They are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to offer consultancy support for 2-3 days per week and help develop a trainee.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will offer the following support:
- Assessment of processes and policies
- Commercial reviews of existing projects
- Management of current projects and support with tender work for pipeline projects
- Engagement with external stakeholders as required
- Development of the trainee
As a strong applicant for this Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Demonstrate a track record of commercial management of construction projects
- Ideally show previous success working in a consultancy capacity
- Be able to effectively implement/update existing processes and policies
It will be necessary to be available on a 2-3 days per week basis starting from May/June and you must have the right to work in the UK. You may be able to work remotely at times but generally the role is office based near Cambridge.
This Senior Quantity Surveyor role is offered at a daily rate of £350-£425/day depending on experience. This role is available to ltd co contractors.