Group Financial Controller - PE Backed Business Services
Marks Sattin Executive Search are working with a PE Backed Business Services business who are seeking a high calibre Group Financial Controller to work with their international and UK businesses to ensure the management of the Operational Group Finance function.
Based in the South East England, as a Group Financial Controller, you will report to and partner with the group CFO. This is a high-exposure opportunity to join an established and reputable Business Services business with ambitious future growth plans.
This is a key role within the business involving aligning the objectives and priorities of the Finance department. The role requires a driven and results orientated leader able to identify opportunities for improvements in systems, processes, and controls in order to drive the continued growth of the business. You will commercialise the business through analytics, establishment of KPIs to drive improved productivity and strategic decision making.
The ideal candidate:
- A qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/ACMA), preferably chartered.
- Ideally experience with Private Equity Backed business.
- Experience of working in an international business with exposure to multi-currency and country accounts
- Able to build strong relationships across the organisation.
- Experience of business improvement including systems implementations /upgrades preferable.
- Knowledge of acquisitions and subsequent integrations not essential but advantageous
- Ability to speak European languages would be an advantage
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted with further information about this role.