Corporate Communications and PR
4 days left
Promote the company's values, brands, successes and offers among the customers, press and analysts in the industry.
Drive integrated communication campaigns.
A high growth tech organisation
The Corporate Communications and PR Manager - Tech will:
- Work collaboratively with Creative teams, Marketing Managers, and Sales to develop the brand, architecture, and rollout campaigns.
- Maintain ongoing communication with industry and local press including: strategic planning, corporate press releases (M&A, news), product related press, executive media training, crisis communications, and results reporting.
- Establish recurring briefings with essential industry analysts and ensure continuous improvement in rankings and positioning within 3rd party analyst reports.
- Work with global marketers and communicators for in-market press and analyst activities as well as critical internal communications.
- The fast growth of the company requires that the brand be developed internally as well as externally
The successful Corporate Communications and PR Manager - Tech will have:
- A track record of Creative and PR success - from ideas to execution in an Agency or Client environment
- Minimum 8 years' experience in-Creative and/or Public Relations
- Experience with social, creative campaign development and integrated marketing are essential
- Experience within technology and B2B is ideal
- Ability to work in a fast paced organisation
A competitive package for a Corporate Communications and PR Manager - Tech