Category Manager - FM/Property
Your role will be split into 2 main areas;
- Tendering exercises within the FM/Property arena
- Educating and managing key London based stakeholders.
A FTSE listed global real estate company who place huge value on what procurement can bring to an organisation. They are very focused on sustainability, and are working this ethos into all their working practises.
- Procurement management across London and the South covering FM (hard and soft) and general services.
- Develop and maintain category sourcing strategies across your category areas
- Develop and implement procedures and policies across the business
- Be the procurement expert for internal and external stakeholders, using your knowledge to educate and influence
- Maintaining systems and ensuring correct usage including for reporting, contract agreements and monitoring of suppliers
- Managing suppliers, ensuring SLA's are being met, and service lines are being delivered as contracted. Also managing situations where this is not the case
- Experience in FM/Property procurement sourcing
- An excellent stakeholder manager
- Competent with procurement systems, ideally having used these in current/previous employment
- CIPS qualified or working towards
- Opportunity to join a company that values procurement as a function and invests into it
- Joining a company that has a big sustainability agenda
- £55k + Car allowance + bonus