- Exciting innovative FinTech
- Ambitious growth plan
About Our Client
Our client is an exciting FinTech which aims to transform how we use, spend, save, send and view money in the future. The concept has been proven and the product is now live on a commercially scaleable banking platform with exciting plans for expansion and to grow a world class team.
Accordingly, we are now looking for positive people with integrity, intelligence and a strong work ethic to join and help to deliver this extraordinary vision.
The role requires a strong, independent finance professional who is both good with numbers and understands how to present these into a compelling narrative. We will be looking for this individual to build best practice rigours and to help the business to scale and contribute to the company's overall strategy and direction. Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, modelling and presenting financial projections
- Mapping vision to business plan strategy
- Establishing plans and metrics to help shape the revenue and pricing strategy
- Effectively manage cash runway whilst enabling revenue growth
- Support with various ad hoc reporting and financial analysis
- Develop effective processes, systems and controls
- Implement best practice and manage reporting obligations
- Oversee day to day running of the accounting processes
- manage key financial reporting (P&L and cash flow)
- Create, review and finalise monthly MI
- Ownership of the budgeting and forecasting process and provide actual vs forecast analysis
- Preparation of KPI's and financial information
- Point of contact for audit, statutory and regulatory queries
- Manage supplier relationships and payments management
- Manage day to day risk and controls and tax schemes
Build out and implement business operational processes, systems and functions
The individual will also be responsible for business operational management (IT, facilities, admin) and for managing HR operational processes (recruitment, on/off boarding staff, policies, staff benefits etc)
This is a rapidly growing but small company in which individuals and teams are required to be hands on and to contribute across the wider business.
The Successful Applicant
Applicants must be highly driven, entrepreneurial and dynamic with a proven track record of helping organisations grow and increase revenue.
Other requirements for this role include:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CPA) with significant post qualification experience
- Experience in high growth organisations
- Strong experience of establishing systems and processes to enhance and increase company value and growth
- Excellent analytical skills and experience of scaling start ups
- Strong modelling experience
- Extensive core financial reporting and controls experience
- Banking or operational risk experience
- Experience of working in another technology led financial services start up (FinTech) especially in the finance and payments industry
You will be a goal orientated, self motivated, forward thinking finance professional who is ambitious and resourceful with a can-do attitude. You will also be a strong leader and communicator with a credible network and a keen understanding of cutting edge start-ups and investing trends.
What's on Offer
In return for all this you can expect an inspiring, collaborative and driven work environment and the following:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for equity in the company
- 25 days annual leave
- Flexible working and a fun, vibrant office environment
- An increasing list of staff benefits as the company grows and scales
- Workplace pension scheme
- Regular socials (subject to Covid guidelines)
- Opportunities for personal growth, professional development and training
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPFEJN0120211995995Z