Digital Project Manager / Digital Product Owner
2 days left
Digital Programme Manager / Digital Product Owner / Digital Services Manager / Head of Digital Solutions - B2B
This is a new opportunity for a Head of Digital Solutions to join a customer-centric, successful and stable B2B business in Cheshire who are embarking on a period of change to improve their online presence and services.
Our customer is a large privately-owned B2B provider with their Head Office based in Cheshire. This position has been created in order to explore digital capabilities and drive forward strategic initiatives that will improve their online services and customer engagement.
The successful candidate will lead a portfolio to support the strategic objective of building a better digital capability for their customers in the future.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Identifying opportunities to improve current digital services and capitalising on further digital solutions for customers
- Work with the executive team to deliver digital projects that improve the customer experience
- Coordinate product data management, including the improved digitisation of product catalogue
To be considered for the Head of Digital role, we are looking for the following:
- Strong knowledge and experience of digital solutions in a B2B context, preferable from an industry like manufacturing, construction, B2B retail, supply chain, wholesale, distribution etc.
- Demonstrable experience of delivering digital projects for websites, online portals, ecommerce, punch out portals, EDI, e-trading and mobile apps
- Experience of Product Information Management Systems (PIMS) would be highly advantageous
- This role requires strong leadership and the capability to make things happen
- Excellent project and programme management, project management skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit, with an appetite for learning on the fly
- An individual who is comfortable working at all levels of the organisation within a matrix structure
- A passion for delivering best in class solutions with an eye for design detail
This position would suit someone who is looking for a role that offers autonomy and for someone who is ready for a real challenge; this business is extremely profitable and identifying opportunities for digital disruption without impacting the successful business model they have will be key. This role will suit someone who wants to join a stable business where they can still make a genuine contribution and difference, working with other like minded successful and intelligent individuals.
A competitive salary and package is available for the right individual and comes with profit share bonus scheme, company car allowance, pension contributions and 25 days holiday